Thursday, June 17, 2010

Because...

you always make me find the good in every person, every situation and every place. Always.
you make me laugh. A lot.
you have the most patient, selfless heart I know of and for that I thank God every day. Twice.
you are my complete opposite in every way possible yet similar in every way possible.
you push me to dream the impossible.
you know me better than I know myself.
you love to have fun and be silly.
you have a smile that makes me go weak in the knees.
you are a country boy at heart.
you never complain. Ever.
you cook. Need I say more.
you are my lobster.
you are my world, my soulmate, my best friend and partner-in-crime. For life.

Because you told me when I was nineteen you loved me and made me fall harder than I have ever fallen for someone. Because you make me want to be a better person. Everyday. Because when I told you I wanted to be a teacher and a photographer, you have never let me given up on either of my dreams. Because you always had faith in us that everything would work out even when I did not. Because you make us work hard at our relationship. Because everytime I hear "Chasing Cars" I think of you and our engagement. Because you probably have no idea, but if you never came into my life, I would not be half as happy as I am right now and be doing everything I love with my best friend by my side.

Bryan, these are just a few of the reasons why I am insanely, madly and ever so passionately in love with you. I never thought I would be so lucky as to meet this goofy, fun and ever so intelligent yet so quiet, small-town and kind-hearted personality until I met you. You blew me away when I first met you six and half years ago and you continue to blow me away today. You are someone I look up to because your outlook on living life to the fullest is inspiring, and I am so blessed to be your wife on Saturday.

We've been dreaming about this long enough and now it has finally became a reality. I told my mother when I was twelve years old I was going to marry a country boy. She never believed me. Well, God has a wonderful and funny way of working his magic and making the unexpected happen. He showed this city gal because Saturday, I finally get to marry the country boy I have been dreaming about since I was twelve. I love you, B.

No post is good without pictures, so here is a slideshow in honor of my hubby-to-be. (Hooray for FINALLY getting to live up to my photography name!) Enjoy, my love.

P.S. An early shout out to all the dads out there: Happy Father's Day! Especially our dads. We love you and hope this Father's Day is special since you all get a new daughter and son-in-law!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your are awesome. I luv u so much!

B