Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Babies and Kids: Mick McGraw.

It just seems like yesterday I saw this little guy, and he was learning how to stay on his tummy. Now, he is a crawling machine, a grown little boy and about to turn a year old! Time sure is flying by! I met Casey, Rachel and Mick on a beautiful day at Loose Park. All week it had been calling for rain, and sure enough, the man upstairs loves me and listens to my prayers because that beautiful Friday morning, we were blessed with none other than sunny and warm weather! Since Bryan and I are getting married in less than two weeks, I am going to miss taking pictures of Mick's First Birthday party. However, I decided to bring a little cupcake for Mick to get down and dirty with, and sure enough, he did just as I expected. The thing I was not expecting was for him to like the candle more than the cake! In the end, I think Rachel, Mick and I (along with my camera) were covered in chocolate, but it was totally worth it!

Casey and Rachel, I hope you both enjoy some of my favorites below! Mick's first birthday party is going to be a blast! Hopefully, he doesn't crawl into a corner and not want to talk to anyone (I don't know of anyone who has done that...ahem...moment to clear my throat; I may or may not have been THAT one year old on my birthday screaming and crying if anyone but my parents were around me.) Either way, I am so happy to have gotten the chance to spend some time with all three of you, and I hope to see you soon. Happy Early Birthday, Mick!
















1 comment:

lisa said...

These are AWESOME! I can't believe how big Mick got!

Shefy, I can't believe all the work you're doing AND planning a wedding!! Enjoy every minute!