Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Family: The McGraws.

There is nothing greater than when I meet a family like the McGraws that tugs at my heart and fills me with joy. You might ask why. I will tell you. In the first five minutes that I met Casey and Rachel, I loved them. They were so understanding and patient that I was a few minutes late because I somehow ended up lost in Brookside trying to find their house. We started talking, and they asked me how I wound up in photography. I told them, and in a matter of minutes I found out they were Rockhurst alumni! I told them I was going back to graduate school for math education, and they were so happy for me. Genuinely happy. This is why I love my clients. They don't have to care about my personal life. However, they choose to take interest and be happy for me. This is why I consider myself incredibly blessed!

So, I knew I loved the McGraw family right off the bat. They were alumni to the graduate school I would be attending, and they were a kind-hearted couple. Now, what made me fall more in love with them was their son, Mickey! He is almost six-months old, and he is CUTE. I can't tell you how many times I giggled throughout our session at the different expressions he was giving me. My favorite of all was his adorable smile! It is so much fun seeing the different stages babies go through. Mickey loves to play and be on his tummy for sure right now. Some may say he is going to be a fearless little toddler in the next year or so because he has adventure written all over him.

Casey and Rachel, I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed our session. It was so fun chatting with the two of you and meeting your precious little man, Mickey. I can honestly say he is going to be a heartbreaker as he grows up. Be on the look out, ladies! I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below and the rest of the images. They turned out quite fabulous.














No comments: