Friday, November 20, 2009

Babies and Kids: Baby Adalyn.

It started back in college when I was a freshman. She was one of the senior gals in Chi Omega, yet she befriended me, and for that I always thought she was such a sweet gal! Now it is six year later, she is successful, happily married to a man named Lucas and has a precious little baby girl named Adalyn. Brooke was one of those girls we looked at in college and thought, she is just so beautiful. If you met her, you would think the same. I still think the same when I see her, however, now she has this motherly instinct that she has adapted to so well.

After catching up for a minutes, Brooke started to show me the CUTE, CUTE outfits she had picked out for Adalyn. My heart melted right then and there. This is probably why I want a little girl. So, I can dress her up, put pretty things in her hair and give her a cute, pink room for her to play and rest in. Ok, those aren't the only reasons why, but you get my drift.

Adalyn is three months old, and she is such a treat to be around. She was full of smiles, did not fuss once and is so incredibly loved by Lucas and Brooke! She is definitely going to be fought over by the other boy babies as she is a beautiful baby girl!

Lucas and Brooke, I hope you have a blast as you get to watch Adalyn grow. You both are going to have so much fun watching her first crawl, steps and words. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below and thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to photograph your gorgeous family!

Happy Friday Everyone!















No comments: