Monday, November 2, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Who doesn't love Halloween? You get to bake yummy treats and dress up! It doesn't get any better than this. This weekend I spent some time doing things I love. Taking pictures, baking and cooking, dressing up, and hanging out with friends. Overall, the weekend rocked.


Friday, I spent some time making Giada De Laurentiis's smoked almond turtles for the Agee Halloween Party. I, of course, sneaked one in that night, and I have to say, they were quite delicious! That evening I made Bryan and I a delicious Greek meal called Greek Caponata, which was healthy, full of flavor, and light (another one of Giada De Laurentiis's recipes). I encourage everyone to try out these two recipes. You will not be disappointed!


Saturday was definitely a fun-filled day. Aside from enjoying the beautiful day outside taking pictures, we got to transform into 80s rock stars (incase you didn't figure it out from the sneak peak)! I don't know if I have ever worn so much make-up, but it was so fun dressing up! As for Bryan, his costume speaks itself. He kept me laughing the whole night, and for one night, I think him along with his friends, understood what it feels like to be a girl with long hair! The Halloween party was so much fun and there were a lot of creative costumes there! Our hosts, Laura and RJ, were awesome, and I can't wait for next year when they have a little baby boy to dress up as well! Sunday, we spent the gorgeous day taking pictures and enjoying the weather! Shout out to my awesome assistant, Bryan, who woke up early and helped me out all morning and early afternoon! Did I mention how much I love him?!


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Happy Monday!








No comments: