Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family: The Kim/Neddo Family.

It's something I always wish I had the chance to experience. The fighting about taking each other's clothes without permission, asking about guy advice, shopping together and all the other experiences you get when you have a sister. I know some might think I am crazy for wishing this. Most of my closest girlfriends come from big families full of girls, so I know very well the fights you can have but the moments you are so thankful you have one, you know, a sister. I am lucky because although I have that void in my life, I have friends who are like sisters to me and three who I get to call my sisters (aka Bryan's younger sisters and sister-in-law). Don't get me wrong, I love my little brother, and I would never trade the memories we have had together in a million years. But, you can't blame a girl for wondering.

This relationship that I speak of, the close bond is what Jaime and Mandy have. They are sisters incase you can't tell. They are not only sisters, but best friends. They live only minutes apart from one another, their husbands, Dave and Rob, are good friends and they have this relationship between the four of them that is really neat to witness. Dave and Jaime are full of life. They love one another, they love their pup Bella and they have so much energy that radiates off the two of them. Rob and Mandy are two people who are completely in love. You can see it in their eyes. Not to mention, their pups are just the cutest! Together, the four of them have this happy and loving glow that really makes my job easy as a photographer.

Dave, Jaime, Rob and Mandy, I hope you love the pictures. I honestly had the hardest time picking out my favorites because there were too many to choose from. May the four of you have many happy years together as best friends, sisters and couples.















No comments: