Monday, November 16, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Amazing. This is how I would describe my weekend. I did not get a chance to take pictures of my weekend, but I thought I would find images that basically described my weekend. I spent a majority of it taking pictures which was amazing. I gave myself two very big challenges this weekend in photography. I did my first boudoir session, which in the privacy of my client, I will not be posting any images. However, I will say, they turned out classy and quite beautiful! My second challenge was working in low-light indoors and teaching myself a thing or two about the flash.

Aside from photography, I got the chance to go to my first baby shower for a friend of mine who if I might say is the CUTEST pregnant gal ever. She is going to make one adorable mother. I can't wait to babysit for them. Other than the baby shower, I got to read a little from my favorite philosopher (Alexandra Stoddard), go to my favorite pizza place (Waldo's) with some friends, see The Men Who Stare at Goats and watch a lot of the Office (I am addicted and it's pretty bad). To sum it up, this weekend was amazing!

Hope it was just as amazing for everyone else!

Happy Monday!

*Fun note: it's snowing in parts of Kansas City right now. I cannot wait for winter and the holidays to arrive.*




No comments: