Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Maternity: Melissa Maasen.

There is nothing more exciting than waiting for your little one to arrive. To welcome them to your world, to family and friends and to a new home filled with love and joy. This holds true for John and Melissa who are about to welcome Kaitlyn into their world VERY soon. I'm talking within the next week. As soon as I met Melissa, I thought one thing, "She is going to be a fabulous mum!" She had this peaceful and happy glow on her face that was contagious; you couldn't help but smile. We sat and talked about life and jobs for awhile before taking pictures, and I couldn't help but feel happy. I talked to her about everything that had happened over the summer to me, and she sat there, listened and gave me encouragement. For those few minutes I chatted with her, I could picture, Kaitlyn doing the same with her (a few years from now) as Melissa gave her encouragement about her life.

(Might I add that the nursery for Kaitlyn is absolutely gorgeous! It has all kinds of personal touches that is going to make Kaitlyn feel right at home when she is born!)

Melissa, I cannot wait to meet your bundle of joy and the rest of your family soon. I wish you the best with the remainder of your pregnancy and hope your family and you enjoy your first Thanksgiving with your precious baby girl! Enjoy some of the sneak peaks below.






1 comment:

The Maasen's said...

Of course you can take great pictures when you subject is gorgeous. Try taking pictures of me and see how they look! :)

Melissa is a wonderful young woman and I agree entirely with your assessment -- she will make a great mum!

Uncle Mike (not Uncle Buck)