Friday, November 6, 2009

Family: The Degnans and Graffs.

It began with Don and Linda. It was the way they loved their kids. Their grandkids. Each other. They kissed. They held hands and laughed together. It's the kind of love that gives me a great joy to witness and makes my heart melt. It reinforces my belief that love truly last a lifetime and only grows stronger through the years. Like I said, it began with Don and Linda and had a domino effect on the rest of the family. Their love resembled Don and Linda's love.


To the Graff and Degnan family, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. It was my absolute pleasure to meet each of you and to photograph your family! It was challenge seeing that I have never done a large family photo, yet it was so fun. Most of all, it was a honor. You are precious and beautiful family.














No comments: