Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family: The Kelseys.

Have you met a child who makes you laugh, laugh so hard you are to the point of having tears run down your face, laugh so hard that it is actually hard to take pictures?! I have. Meet Ava Kelsey. She is two years old and quite possibly the funniest little girl I have met. From the moment I met Ava, I knew this was going to be a fun session. She was full of energy, fearless and kept saying the darndest things to make Bryan and I laugh. Jordan and Michelle probably never have a boring moment at home with sweet little Ava around.


One of the reasons I love my job as a photographer is getting to know my clients better. Having a relationship with them. I love walking away from a session knowing I made some new friends! Jordan and Michelle's story is quite interesting to hear as they have lived in different cities and experienced different things. If you can't tell, Michelle has GREAT style and works in a salon in downtown KC. Jordan, also very stylish, works for the Wizards! Together, they are a gorgeous and hip couple who adore one another and their darling little girl, Ava. Simply said, the Kelseys are quite an adorable family!


Jordan and Kelsey, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites. I adored Ava and the two of you and hope you enjoy the precious time you have with her! She is such a fun girl, and she is going to grow up to be quite beautiful!










No comments: