Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family: Gary, Cheryl and Chloe.

It's a small world. A small world in Kansas City at least. I spent a beautiful morning on Halloween day photographing Gary, Cheryl and Chloe at Loose Park. We spent time during the session talking about Chloe, dressing up for Halloween, and life in general. Here's where our wolds got even smaller. I asked Gary and Cheryl what they do for a living. Cheryl works as a counselor for the deaf school in Kansas City (how neat and rewarding is this!). Later on in our session, Gary told me how he owns Total Interiors, a company that pretty much does what its name stands for, interior work for commercial buildings. As he was speaking about Total Interiors, I tried to remember where I had heard the name before. We continued to talk about his business, and I told him my roommate worked in construction as well. Little did I know that he knew my roommate who went to a Chiefs game with him recently as well as some of my other friends. Small world needless to say!


Gary and Cheryl are free-spirited. They know how to have fun, love one another as well as Chloe and to enjoy life to its fullest! I really admire that in couples. Chloe was a girl who loved to be a girl! She had the most precious outfit on (loved her boots!), completely fearless, and sought out for adventure. If you can't tell, she is so beautiful to photograph. Gary and Cheryl, it was a pleasure to meet the two of you as well as Chloe. You have a beautiful family, and I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below!















No comments: