Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family: The Beckleys.

Have you met a family and thought to yourself, they are happy? Happy with their lives, their marriage, their kids and what they do. You look at them and see how much they care for one another. They have a kind of love that makes you stop in your tracks and just smile. You get to witness their love for their little one. It's the kind of family you hope to see more of throughout your life. Well, I did. It was a cold and rainy Saturday morning. However, it was not so gloomy during my time spent with the Beckley family. They are everything I just described. Happy, in love, fun and the kind of family that makes you swoon for joy. It's no secret when you look at Brandon and Diane that you can tell they are young and beautiful both on the inside and outside! I think what keeps them looking so young and fabulous is the fun they have together and with their precious little boy Haydon. They laugh together, smile at one another, and care for Haydon the exact same way. Haydon is SO fun and so dang CUTE. You can't help but smile when looking at him or spending time with him. He is like any two-year old: adventurous, marches to his own beat and so funny! It's families like the Beckleys that make my heart melt in a puddle.

Brandon and Diane, I had a wonderful time meeting the three of you! Your love for one another and Haydon is very inspiring. I only hope to capture more family pictures for you as your family grows over the years. Enjoy some of my favorites below!

Happy Wednesday!














No comments: