Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family: The Henry-Mosss.

She has curls that will make you jealous. She has a personality that screams confidence. She has a face that will make you melt. Did I mention, she is only 18 months old? Her name is Maren, and she will bring nothing but smiles to your face! Maren, like any 18 month old child did not want anything to do with my camera. She wanted what any 18 month child wants, to be free. Free to run, play and be adventurous. Her parents are Jason and Lindsey, and they are just the sweetest. How do I get so lucky with such awesome clients? I ask myself this everyday. What I loved about Jason and Lindsey was their ability to let go. They get their session was going to be a little chaotic. What session isn't when you have a little one who wants to be free. However, instead of forcing Maren to take pictures, they let her go. Let her be herself. This in my opinion, speaks volumes for their parenting style and how great they are with their little girl! The Henry-Moss family was an absolute treat to spend time with and getting to know the little girl with blond curls that make you swoon was a cherry on the top!

Jason and Lindsey, your family is absolutely gorgeous and precious! Enjoy watching Maren grow into a confident and beautiful woman who I hope keeps those beautiful curls of hers! Here are some of my favorites below.







No comments: