Thursday, November 12, 2009

Family: The Jacksons.

They are a family that loves to have fun. They enjoy laughing together, making one another laugh and making silly faces. Alex and Dianna have a sibling bond that is incredibly sweet. Alex is fun and loves to be silly. He is laid-back and is protective of his younger sister! Dianna adores Alex. It doesn't take much to notice this. Aside from loving Alex, she has this beauty that radiates from her personality. The kind of beauty that makes you smile. Steve and Andrea are gorgeous. They love their life, and they love to have fun together and with their kids. I think that is something so important to keep in your relationship. The ability to have fun. In my opinion, it's what allows you stay young and feel like a kid! It was such a treat to photograph the Jackson family. Their fun and laid-back attitudes made my job easy and enjoyable! I've said this many times, but I am so lucky to have met my clients that I have photographed.

Steve and Andrea, your family is gorgeous. Getting the chance to spend time with you and getting to know each of you was an honor. The four of you are such a photogenic family that there was not a bad picture in the bunch! I hope you enjoy some of my favorites from the session.











No comments: