Monday, November 23, 2009

Family: The Kaylors.

Meet the Kaylors. They are fun, energetic and full of life. Alice is a chic gal who has an eye for all things beautiful. During our session I found out, she, too, has a love for the camera and snapping beautiful shots. I absolutely love it when my clients give me fun and new ideas while taking pictures. To me, it is not stepping on my toes, but feeding me more creativity, which I just love. Then there is Jay. He reminds me of one of my best friend's hubby. He is laid-back, country and loves his wife and son. This family would not be complete without their precious little boy, Isaac. He turned one on Saturday, and he is so much fun to be around. He definitely has adventurous written all over him, and he is one intelligent boy! In a nutshell, this family was a blast to be around and spend time capturing some family memories.

Jay and Alice, enjoy my favorites below and have a wonderful time with Issac. This is one of my favorite ages, and you two are going to have a blast watching him grow into a handsome young man!

Happy Monday!!!









No comments: