Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family: The Huntleys.

He's from Canada. She's from Argentina. They are gorgeous! Seriously. Did I mention they have two of the CUTEST dressed boys, Luke and Jude? Just look at their outfits. I think my heart was in a puddle where I was standing as soon as I saw Luke and Jude. Bryan might not admit it, but I think he felt the same way. We just adored this family.


I spent a gorgeous Sunday morning photographing the Huntley family at Union Station. If you haven't noticed yet, they are adorable and so sweet! When I first met them, I introduced Bryan as my fiance and assistant. Adriana introduced Jarrod as her assistant or partner in life. It was so cute, and I knew right away I was going to adore this family. They are so diverse. Throughout the session, I would find out the neatest facts about each of them. Jarrod has a similar professional background to Bryan and I and he is an incredible father. Adriana loves culture, has a passion to travel and is incredibly social (we have a lot in common!). Luke, well he is independent and intelligent! Then there is sweet Jude who adores his older brother, is hilarious and absolutely fearless! Together their relationships with one another speak volumes.


Jarrod and Adriana, I don't know how to say what an incredible family you have other than you are all beautiful, both on the inside and outside. I hope you enjoy the sneak peaks of my favorites. (There were so many great images to choose from that picking my favorites were difficult!) Enjoy.

















No comments: