Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family: The Charles.

There is two of them. Blond hair and blue eyes. The sweetest smiles you have seen. Immense amount of energy and independence. Laughter that makes your heart melt. I am describing the Charles twins. Twins! It was a blast chasing the boys around with my camera. They sure gave me an awesome workout! I had the pleasure of photographing the Charles family pictures in one of the most gorgeous fall settings I have yet to see this season. It sure did help that they were a beautiful and photogenic family, which only brought more beauty to the photographs I captured of them!

Thomas and Angela, I hope you enjoy seeing some of my favorite images from your session. Your boys are quite precious, and I had a lovely time with your family!












1 comment:

lisa said...

These are awesome! So glad you got to meet them!!