Monday, July 12, 2010

Family: The Lyeshchenkos.

There is a moment or maybe a time where my clients turn into friends. Good friends. Enter Lyeshchenko family. Dasha is someone who has not only become a very good client of mine, but a wonderful friend. Her family has become old acquaintances it seems. Every time I see Andre, he smiles and knows who I am. And, let's just say, he has Bryan wrapped around his finger because he is THAT cute!

On a gorgeous Saturday afternoon, we met the Lyeshchenkos for Baby Natasha's six month photos as well as some family shots. I should start off by mentioning I am in love with Baby Natasha. I remember in her newborn post, I wrote about her eyes. Well, they still are mesmerizing. Along with those big, beautiful eyes, she has acquired a gorgeous laugh, the cutest little habit of eating her cute little blue shoes (as seen below) and the best baby smile!

As for her big brother, Andre, he fell in love. I am not kidding. Usually, Bryan comes with me to the sessions especially to this family's session, however, he was out-of-town. so I brought along a good friend of mine, Martha. What none of us were expecting was that Andre would fall in love with Martha. If you can't tell from my "People's" magazine shot of Martha and Andre, he wanted to hold her hand, play with her and give her his best smiles. This worked to my benefit, and it was so cute watching Andre smile, laugh and just be Andre!

Yuri, Dasha, Andre and Baby Natasha, as always it was wonderful to see all four of you as well as the grandparents! I am in love with these images below as well as the rest! So glad we got to catch up and cannot wait to see all of you in three months!!! xoxo.
















No comments: