Saturday, July 3, 2010

Family: Stacy and Jane Bunck.

As I walked up, I did not know what to expect. All I knew was she was eager to get some pictures taken. For what reason, I was unaware of at that time. I saw them sitting on a bench, and both of them were just beautiful. She had this gorgeous smile, and this graceful ease about her that made me instantly like her. Oh, did I mention, she is gorgeous?! And, of course you should meet her baby girl; she is quite the doll. Seriously. She was full of smiles and the sweetest baby face a gal like me could take. Their names: Stacy and Jane.

Upon meeting them, I found out Stacy wanted to give her husband a photo book of Jane and her as a Father's Day surprise. I think for a moment, when she told me her reason, my heart melted just a bit. I have a soft spot for dads. As promised, I did not post these before Father's Day, and with getting married and honeymooning, I guess you can say it is about time to get some of my favorites posted on my blog.

Stacy, I hope your husband enjoyed the pictures from our session! Jane and you are simply put: breathtakingly gorgeous. Seriously. Your husband is one lucky man! xoxo.













No comments: