Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family: The Beckers.

Nothing beats being a photographer and getting to capture memories for your friends. Especially friends you have known for quite some time. Enter the Becker family.

Mark and Emily have been good friends of ours since college. Bryan and I actually watched them both exchange their vows in front of family and friends just about two years ago. Before they knew it, they were expecting a little one who has blessed their home with smiles, lots of silly faces and has given them great joy. Their baby boy, Davis.

Mark was a football player back in college and your all around tough guy, but he was the kind of guy you just cannot help but think is going to make one amazing dad one day. And, he lived up to my expectation of it. He is completely in love with his little football star and his awesome wife! Emily is and always was meant to be one amazing mama. She has a heart of gold and is one of the kindest people I have met. Together these two make up a great team of parents and husband and wife.
As for Davis, he is just about as cute as babies can possibly get! I mean this little guy had me laughing more than I could take with his silly facial expressions and his amazing little side tricks he picked up. He is about the happiest little guy I know of and is a perfect creation of Mark and Emily's best features!

Mark and Emily, it was so wonderful to see all three of you again! I am pretty sure the guys and I had a blast taking pictures of all of you especially Davis. Hope you love my favorites below, and be on the look out for a little package being sent your way! xoxo.

(Shout out to our friend, Sean, who came along to help Bryan and I during the session! You rock, Sean!!!)









2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great Shefy, thanks! We love them all!!

Dr. Hackworth said...

These are amazing! How may Proud parents and grandparents get copies?

Jim Hackworh