Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family: The Webers.

She has eyes that sparkle. And a smile that is too contagious for words. He has a laugh that is music to my ears. And an independent personality that makes me think he is going to grow up to be a very successful young man. They are both sister and brother. Their names: Grace and John Peter.

At first glance, seeing these two, I could not help but think how stunning they were. They were full of smiles and full of personality. John and Tamara are the proud parents. And, you can see the glow on their faces when they are laughing at something silly they say or do or the cuddly hugs they get from their two little ones.

I love when I get sessions with little ones because you really can never tell what you will get from them. From my experience, you pretty much get a mix of their happiest, saddest and funniest emotions and I am lucky because I get to capture it all. Grace and John Peter kept me on my toes throughout the whole session which I LOVED, and my most favorite part was when no one was looking or paying attention, I captured a smile from John Peter!

John and Tamara, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. They truly did come out fantastic, and I hope you love them! I am just going to come out and say it, your kids need to be models! xoxo.

(The one below is my absolute favorite from the session! That and the one that looks all Secret Gardenish.)













No comments: