Monday, August 24, 2009

Julie and Julia.

Happy Monday! This weekend, Bryan and I went to see Julie and Julia. I know it is probably the last movie he would have chosen to see, but seeing as how he is a wonderful fiance, he agreed to accompany me. For the two hours we sat there, I had butterflies in my stomach. Why you might ask? I was inspired. Now, for those who know me personally know one of my other passions besides photography and loving my fiance is food. So, to watch a movie about two women who put their heart into something they loved (food and writing) and spent a large amount of time into what became both of their dreams was incredible. I urge all of you who haven't gone to see this movie either go to see it in theaters or Rebox it when it comes out. You won't be disappointed. As for Bryan, he laughed as it was quite entertaining, so I think he liked it! After the movie, I spent the car ride home pondering about what lies ahead for me in life. Photography won't be easy I think to myself. However, I ask myself, "Will I feel passionate and determined as Julia Child did in her cooking and Julie Powell did in her writing?" Absolutely.

Check back this week as I will be launching a new segment to my blog along with some pictures.

No comments: