Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Drum roll please...


Introducing a new segment to my blog: Shots from the Weekend. I thought it would be a fun way for me to practice more photography on the weekend and to give my readers a better idea of who I am and what I love to do on my spare time. Every Monday, I hope to post some images from my weekend.


Last weekend, Bryan took me to my first car show ever! (I was under the weather the past week and thought it was good to get out of my apartment.) It was so neat to see all the different types of cars, new and old. Ladies, if you want to watch your sweetheart drool (literally!), take him to a car show. (I felt like Jill from Home Improvement.) The weather was warmer than I thought, and for someone like me who was sporting my jeans tucked into my cowgirl boots (yes I own a pair and they are my favorite shoes!), I was boiling. However, I didn't let the heat both me! How could I? There is something so sweet about following Bryan arou

nd and listening to him describe to me facts he knows and seeing his eyes light up. The GTO photograph is for Bryan who hopes to rebuild and own one of these in the future. The Nova photograph is for my dad who used to drive one of these. (I had no idea until Bryan told me.)


If you have not gotten a good enough close-up of my handsome man, you will in the portrait photographs I posted. On Sunday, after some pleading and kisses, he agreed to let me take some practice portrait shots of him. He makes a good model if I do say so myself, but I'm biased, so can you blame a girl?! I should mention these photographs were taken before he came to see Julie and Julia with me. I know what you must be thinking, but I repaid Bryan by playing golf with him later that afternoon! Hope you enjoy these pictures.


Stay tuned next week!









5 comments:

Amy Meyerott Photography said...

The pics are GREAT! I even love the car shots! You are going to have to let me know how to get this comment box though!!

Outdoor Wreath said...

nice blog and photos

Susie said...

Shefy!!! you are a natural!!! i love the pics!!!! one day you are going to be famous :)

Susie said...

o p.s. your best friend said those look good

Unknown said...

these area great,loving it!!