Friday, March 19, 2010

Delicious Designs: Vera Bradley.

Have you ever walked into a store and thought This store was meant for me? I will answer this question with a yes. Times five. It was about three weeks ago. I walked into Vera Bradley's store, and my jaw about dropped. I'm not talking Wow, this store is amazing. I'm talking Um, this store is AMAZING. As I walked around the store, my eyes danced around all the different designs, patterns, and color combinations. These designers have talent and skill. Talk about being inspired as an artist. This place had some of the neatest colors put together; some which would never have crossed my mind. I love this store so much that if they had a room for me to live in, I would. I wouldn't even think twice about it.

Enjoy some of the fantastic designs that I adore from Vera Bradley! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend! (Here's to hoping it does not snow. After all, it is March.)










1 comment:

Amy Meyerott Photography said...

I have a purse made out of one of those designs : )