Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Babies and Kids: Baby Natasha.

Some might wonder if there really is a difference between the ages of newborn to three months in a baby. After all, the only difference most see is they are a bit bigger and weigh more. Other than that, most don't understand just how special photographing a three month old baby truly is. Except parents of course.

Bryan and I walked into the home of Dasha and Yuri. We have seen them quite often since their newest addition, Natasha. As soon as we both saw her, I think we were in a puddle. Scratch that. A lake. Ok, a river of our hearts melting. All it took was one glance into those big, beautiful eyes, and we had instantly fallen in love. I think what probably had us in a flood was her smile. Oh. My. Gosh. Right then and there, I realized why I love, and I mean LOVE photographing three month old babies. Their smiles. I felt like the entire room was glowing. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating just a tiny bit, but seriously, this is how I felt at the time. Everytime, we even glanced in her direction, she would be smiling a grin ever so wide, you could see her baby gums. This is the reason I love Natasha. She is ever so happy, calm and well just as gorgeous as ever. Let's just say she is blessed with REALLY good genes from her mum and dad!

On a side note, one of our favorite little guys and Natasha's older brother, Andre, has become best friends with Bryan as you can see below. Every so often, I would glance in their direction, and there they both would be reading and playing together. Um, can I just say, I was still flooding with happiness.

This is how the Lyeshchenko family has become in our hearts. Good friends. Yuri and Dasha, I hope you absolutely love the photographs of your baby girl and boy and of course of the two of you. To say that you both have some gorgeous children inside and outside is an understatement. Enjoy!














No comments: