Monday, April 5, 2010

Makes My Heart Bubble With Joy: Easter Style.

I feel like I need to start out by apologizing to the blogging world, my readers, clients, friends and family about my lack of posting! School has pretty much taken over my life along with wedding plans, photography and preparing to move soon. However, with the craziness going on in my life right now, I still am able to make time for our friends and family especially last weekend. Bryan and I ventured home for Easter where we celebrated Easter not once, not twice but three times. It was so fun seeing our families and getting everyone together! Personally, that is my most favorite part of Easter. That and the fabulous food.

Have no fear because I have been taking plenty of pictures! Check back tomorrow for my first debut of a senior portrait session I did last week in West Bottoms in Kansas City!

Happy Monday, and I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter!





No comments: