Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Babies and Kids: Baby Robbie.

It is no surprise this little guy is special to me. For one, his parents are very good friends of mine. His dad, RJ, was a Phi Kappa Theta with Bryan, and his mom, Laura, is my big...big sister in Chi Omega. So, imagine the love Baby Robbie gets between RJ and Laura and the rest of us Kansas City folks who pretty much adore him! I could not have asked for a more perfect and fun session with Robbie, Laura and RJ.

I find it absolutely fascinating how a little guy like Robbie can have so much power. I mean they call all the shots. For instance, when I got there, Robbie was not up to being a celebrity and getting his picture taken. Well, somewhere in the midst of the session, he fell asleep. That did not stop us from getting some fun and neat shots. I have to say, Robbie is quite the photogenic baby, sleeping or awake. And, his smile. Oh. my. goodness. It makes me want to melt right then and there!

RJ and Laura, enjoy these pictures! I'm so glad they came out great, and I am even happier that we captured his smile on camera. I cannot wait to watch him grow. He is kind of a stud!














No comments: