Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family: The Rutledges, The Sweets and Jackie Eatinger.

Good ol' Saturdays. I just love them. This particular Saturday was one of my favorites. 70 degrees, sunny, breezy and well just perfect I should say. What made it just over the top perfect was meeting this family below. Jennifer and Dustin have been married for what Sarah, Jennifer's sister, has said a million years. Not really though. They are just a fabulous couple though. Dustin was such a good sport about spending that morning smiling and doing everything I asked. Jennifer has this sweet and calm personality I absolutely love. Then there is Sarah, BJ and sweet Brayden. They are such a fun family especially Brayden. He is a daddy's boy through and through. I can almost picture him five years from now, ok maybe a year from now playing little league, watching sports with BJ and being dad's best friend! That is how close he is with BJ. It's really sweet to witness. Sarah just has a very fun personality, and I was so excited to hear she is a teacher! And of course there is Sarah and Jennifer's mum, Jackie! I absolutely loved Jackie. She has a great personality and love for life, and I could tell she just loved and I mean loved her family. Not to mention, she shares a passion for photography!

It was an absolute pleasure getting to meet this family and spend a beautiful Saturday morning with them. Bryaden sure gave Bryan and I some great laughs! A special thanks to the Rutledges, the Sweets and Jackie for spending that beautiful Saturday morning with Bryan and I. Hope all of you enjoy the images below!
















No comments: