Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Senior Portraits: Spencer Hiestand.

It was a perfect day. Perfect weather, perfect location and most of all, a perfect senior. Before meeting Spencer, I knew this session was going to special. It was my first time photographing for senior portraits, but more importantly, he was one of my good friend's little brother. Upon meeting Spencer, he had a killer smile, a very laid-back attitude, laughed easily and was model-ready. Seriously. He would sit or stand somewhere and know exactly what to do without me telling him. He made my job incredibly easy!

During the session, Spencer told me he was going to MS&T to become an engineer and most likely a Pi Kappa Alpha, just like his big brother! I could not help but beam for him and get him excited about the amazing experience he was going to have in a few months. All I have to say is, ladies in Rolla, look out for Spencer Hiestand because he is going to melt your hearts!

Spencer, enjoy your senior pictures, your last month as a senior and have a ridiculously awesome time in Rolla! You are going to LOVE it there.



















No comments: