Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family: The Blands.

When I saw them from a distance, all I wanted to do was "goo" and "gah" at them because they are THAT cute. I mean, literally, they had me swimming in my own puddle from my heart melting! They are twins and are both so different from the other. I just adore that about both of them. One loves to observe. He also enjoys being active. The other. Well, he analyzes everything. And, he loves to eat. Anything. It makes him smile. Really big. Which makes me smile really big. Owen and Abram stole Bryan and I's hearts last Saturday as soon as we got to see them in person.

I should start from the beginning. Katie, their mum, well we were Chi Omegas together in college. She has this amazing spirit and love for life especially for her three guys. Nathan, well he is just plain awesome, I should say. I wish there was a better way of describing him but awesome sums it up. Just two short years ago, I watched these two karaoke at the annual Agee Halloween party. Now, they are parents. And, I should say they make parenting two twin boys look easy. I kind of want in on their secret!

Nathan and Katie, I think it is safe to say Bryan and I LOVED seeing the two of you and meeting your little guys. The pictures came out fabulous! If you are in need of babysitters, please do not hesitate to call us. I'm pretty sure we would have a blast hanging out with Owen and Abram. Enjoy some of my favorites below!!!












No comments: