Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Babies and Kids: Maren Moss.

Brace yourselves, you are about to embark upon pure beauty. I wish I were kidding as I wrote the previous sentence, but I am not. Meet Maren Moss. You might remember her from the session with her dad and mum, Jason and Lindsey. Well it has only been six months since Bryan and I last saw her, and she has grown so much! However, she still has those big, beautiful blonde curls of hers, which makes her stunning. And, her smile. Oh her smile makes me jump for joy. Kind of like a leprechaun. Bryan and I spent a gorgeous morning watching Maren be, well Maren. She loves being two. She loves adventure. She loves to smile. She loves being active. She loves marching to her own beat. And, my favorite part, she loves running around barefoot. Just the way it should be when it's summertime! I cannot wait to see this gorgeous little girl grow in the next year!

Jason and Lindsey, hope you love some of my favorite below. I have said it once, and I will say it again, but you both are so blessed to have such a doll for a little girl. She is going to steal some hearts one day!











No comments: