Friday, May 28, 2010

Family: The Borchardts.

Some days I wake up wondering how I got so blessed to be living the life I am living right now. I almost want to pinch myself to know that 'photographer' is a title I actually hold these days. I would be nowhere near where I am with my photography if it were not for the wonderful families I meet every weekend and the same families who trust me to capture their memories for them. A fabulous example of this kind of family is the Borchardts.

Paul and Susan are ever so sweet. They are extremely laid-back, they are very content with their lives and they have an indescribable love for their little guy, Max. Max is sooo fun! He is at that point in his life where everything is a surprise to him including a stick. From the ground. His mind only thinks adventure so as any 14 month old boy, he seeks for dirt, rocks and anything that screams, well adventure. The Borchardts are a family I am so grateful Bryan and I got a chance to spend some time with last weekend. It's families like them that make me thankful for getting to do something I love and making it so easy on my part!

Paul and Susan, hope you love some of my favorites and be on the look-out for a little package in the mail (hopefully today!). It was wonderful getting to meet the both of you and your little guy, Max. We LOVED him!

Happy Friday and have an AWESOME Memorial Day weekend!













2 comments:

lisa said...

Max is the man!!

Sally Suzanne said...

Holy cow these are awesome! Way to have a good looking family Susan and way to photograph them amazingly Shefy!