Friday, May 14, 2010

Fireworks In My Head.

It is no secret I have a pure hatred for moving. Seriously. Anyone who knows me knows that I have mini panic attacks when I see a mess. Yes, I am one of those women who is an utterly neat, over-the-top person. Kind of like Monica. I want to say not as bad, but I know my friends and family would call me a liar right away. Anyways, last Saturday was moving day for Bryan and I. I have no idea how we would have moved so smoothly and fast for that matter if it were not for our fabulous and amazing families and friends. Our mothers stunned us with their unpacking skills and well the guys, as you can see in the second picture, were hard at work assembling and moving all the furniture from both of our old places to the new one! We owe them a million thank yous and are truly blessed.

On top of the stress of moving, it hit me that I was finally getting married to this man that I once called my boyfriend, now call my fiance and VERY soon will call my hubby. Talk about fireworks going off everywhere in my head. On one hand, I was incredibly nervous because let's face it, I have never had to live with a boy other than my dad or brother. So, I knew this was going to be different. However, on the other hand, well let's just say I have been dreaming about marrying this boy for long enough and to FINALLY see a dream that once seemed impossible start to become a reality is an indescribable feeling. I guess you can say it is pure bliss. So, how is everything going now? Well, we unpacked our last box yesterday, absolutely love living together and cannot wait to decorate and make our new place our new home for the next year or two! Oh, and I guess you can say, we are esctatic to be married in one month and five days! We're not counting or anything.

I didn't get a chance to take many pictures b/c you could say I was running a hundred miles per hour and on the brink of having my head explode. A bit over dramatic? No way. However, I did take two quick ones. As for the after shots of our new place, they won't be up on the blog until after we are married. We are waiting on the decorating part after we become Mr. and Mrs. Lindsey!

As for today, well it is a Happy Friday indeed! I just finished my last final for the semester and finished work up as well. So, here is to bringing on photography sessions, wedding fun, honeymoonin' and just enjoying one fantabulous summer! (I might be doing the Shefy Shake in my seat at the moment.) Happy Friday!!!


No comments: