Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Newborn: Sweet Baby Savannah.

There is just something about them. Newborns, I mean. They are so peaceful, sweet and angelic-looking and you could spend hours upon hours looking at them. I feel like this is true for every newborn including Baby Savannah. Brad and Crystal were blessed with a baby girl last Thursday at 1:10 pm. Weighting seven pounds and four ounces and measuring at twenty and half inches, she was just perfect. Crystal was a champ and as she retold us the story of that Thursday morning, I told God how thankful I was that both her and the baby had a healthy and happy delivery.

Now, it's no secret that I obviously am obsessed with taking pictures. One day prior to Savannah's birth day, I wrote a letter to Savannah on Crystal's Facebook wall:

Dear Baby Savannah,

You don't know us yet although you will soon enough. Your Uncle Bryan and I want to meet you, so would you please hurry up and let your mum go into labor, so we can meet you! That would be wonderful. Thank you.

We love you.
Uncle Bryan and Aunt Shefy

P.S. If you see a lot of flashing when you open yo
u eyes for the first few times, please don't be alarmed. Your Aunt Shefy has a problem and loves taking pictures. I apologize ahead of time.


With that said, Baby Savannah must have heard my request (so I like to think) and let Crystal, her mum, go into labor the following day! When we went to visit them over the weekend, Crystal asked me to take a few pictures. I turned a few pictures into a full newborn session, and we all had so much fun during the session! I think Baby Savannah got to experience what it felt like to have her Aunt Shefy's camera and flash go off constantly b/c she kept blinking every time it went off or would put her hands in front of her face. It was so cute! All I can say is Savannah is one lucky baby to have so much love from so many people!

Brad and Crystal, I hope you enjoy these!!! I love you both so much.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shefy,
I love that I can come back and look at these pictures whenever I want. I have the CD in a safe place so it is nice to be able to come see pictures of my beautiful baby girl when I am missing her!! Thanks for taking such awesome pictures of her!!!
Love,
Crystal