Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Newborn: Baby Natasha.

You might remember the Lyeshchenko family and how adorable they were. Right before Christmas, they received a beautiful gift, Baby Natasha. Upon meeting her, you fall into this spell of loving her and all of her beauty. She has eyes that makes anyone melt. Her hands and feet had me in puddle every time I photographed them. To Yuri and Dasha, she is perfect, and I would have to agree with them.

I think the biggest step for Andre, their two-year old boy, was going from the only child to being a big brother. I have to say he handled it with grace and accepted Natasha as his sister whom he will love and protect for life. I was so impressed with the way he showed his affection to Natasha. I remember when my brother was born how big of a brat I was. Let's just say I did not like someone else coming into our family and taking the attention away from me. There are family videos my dad took where he would be filming my baby brother. However, within minutes, I would somehow appear into the video showing my dad my best singing and dancing skills (which are nothing to be bragging about). We all laugh about this now, and I did warm up to the big sister role; I ended up loving Shalin and he is in many of my dearest childhood memories. It is so neat to see how children react to having someone else enter into their family. Andre is going to be an awesome big brother.

Yuri and Dasha, you both are so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy children and one another. I cannot wait to see Natasha and Andre grow together and individually. Have so much fun with both of them; they are gems! Enjoy some of my favorites; I just LOVE the last two pictures. Their expressions say everything!

Happy Tuesday! There is another snow storm headed our way tonight, which will make this snow storm #4 for Kansas City! I love our winters here! Stay warm and safe.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 4th one down. She looks so suprised to have her picture taken!

B

Anonymous said...

Natasha is absolutely perfect....we are so blessed to know the Lyeshchenko family and to be a part of their lives. Thank you for capturing their wonderful family!
Love, The Buffo Family

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the compliments! I absolutely love all the pictures, Shefy! You are truly amazing. Thank you. Dasha

Anonymous said...

Undoubtedly all the pictures are absolutely amazing!!! It doesn't even look like posing - so natural the photos are!!! Some pictures even remind me of my little baby girl :) I was especially touched by the last but one picture with the two babies sitting in one arm-chair - unforgettable moments of true love and care!!!
Kashirina Olga (Russia)