Monday, January 25, 2010

Shots from the Weekend.
















It's been a BIG week for me! Apart from starting my graduate program and continuing down this wonderful path I have been guided down, I am learning to juggle fun and school all over again mixed in with my photography business and wedding planning! However, this time, I absolutely LOVE everything I am doing. To say I love school is an understatement. I absolutely find everything I am learning interesting, and the information I am learning is so useful. They say knowledge is powerful, and I feel like everything I am learning in both my art history course and education courses are feeding my brain with knowledge that I think is going to stick around for a long time. With school starting, I have been on cloud nine. My friends and Bryan have even told me it shows. For a long time, I felt so lost as to what to do with my professional life. I didn't feel like I was living or given a purpose. It feels so good to be living and working hard at the things I am most passionate about! I've said it one too many times, but here I go again. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine being a photographer and a teacher so soon, but this path that God has lead me down is an amazing one. I truly feel blessed.

To all my photography clients, have no fear! I plan on continuing with photography and working it in with school. I love it too much to give it up as it brings me an indescribable amount of joy! With that said, I will be sending something to all my clients from the fall season to start scheduling sessions for the spring and summer! I cannot wait to bring my camera out more and start taking pictures with the gorgeous flowers and green trees that are going to begin to bloom in a few months!

As for the weekend, I hope everyone had a wonderful one! One of my goals while I am in school, is to go out and have more fun with our friends. I didn't do this enough while I was at Rolla, so I am going to make sure I have fun. So, to keep with one of my goals, I went out with some college friends this weekend to celebrate a friend's birthday (of course after finishing my homework for the day)! I am excited for the next few weeks coming up as I have some cute babies that are going to be debuting on this blog! Stay tuned. Meanwhile, enjoy some of my "Shots from the Weekend."

Happy Monday!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you take my picture for the blog???
Love you lots!! Aunt Kathy xxx