Friday, January 1, 2010

Here's to a New Year.

As each of you poured some bubbly into champagne glasses, gave a kiss to your partner-in-crime in life, toasted with the best of friends to a wonderful new year and received calls from friends and family, I hope you gave your selves the chance to think about just how wonderful 2009 was and what beautiful memories are to come in 2010. This is how I felt last night. I spent the entire evening yesterday being on Cloud Nine. Why you ask? When I looked around, I realized how blessed I truly was. I have the love of my best friend, I have friends who are family near and far, family whom I love ever so dearly, a new found love for photography that evolved into a lovely business, a chance to live out my dream of becoming a teacher and most of all, my health. 2009 was filled with many roadblocks, but in many ways, it tested me and gave me the chance to become a stronger and better person.

So, here is to 2010. Here's to getting married, starting my dream of becoming a teacher, expanding my photography business and many more memories that await Bryan and I.

Stay tuned to Monday for more pictures of our New Year's. It was definitely one of the best!

We wish our friends, families, and clients a Happy New Year. May it be filled with love, laughter and happiness; after all, that is what life is about.

No comments: