Monday, December 28, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Well I'll be darn. Mother Nature must listen to people's Christmas wishes because she sure listened to mine. Except she took my Christmas wish of wanting a white Christmas and raised it to the next level! I should say this Christmas was one of the best yet! Bryan and I watched my brother graduate from MU with honors, Bryan experienced his first Indian wedding, we got to see some of my high school friends after six years (whom I miss dearly!), we saw many of our good friends in St. Louis, started our wedding registry (boy is that a fun experience!), spent time wedding planning with my parents, hung out with my brother, spent Christmas with Bryan's family, saw extended family and some surprise visitors, and had a white Christmas! As we were driving home, we both felt happy to be going back to Kansas City but sad to be saying good bye to our home, St. Louis. We couldn't believe our eyes as we drove into Kansas City. There was over a foot of snow awaiting us! Bryan and I are hoping the snow sticks around this week so we can go sledding this weekend!

I hope you all enjoy some shots from our visit home. Stay warm, enjoy the snow and keep celebrating this oh so wonderful holiday season to the fullest! Can you tell I don't want Christmas to end?!

Happy Monday!














No comments: