Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















Family and friends. It is what I was most thankful for this Thanksgiving. Scratch that. This year. Without my family and friends and of course Bryan, I don't know how I would have gotten through some tough times this year. So I felt incredibly blessed to be able to be with the people I love over the holiday weekend. Most of our visits home are busy. I mean B-U-S-Y! We try to cram it by seeing as many people as we can, which is hard because we usually don't get to see everyone we want. I think we did a good job this Thanksgiving. I did miss not getting to see all of my friends from home, but that is what Christmas is for!

From getting to see my parents who had just returned from India, seeing our wedding outfits and other wedding related items they bought back, going out with some of our friends for dinner and drinks, having three GLUTEN-FREE Thanksgiving dinners (I love our families!), watching Bryan's youngest sister get picked on by all the boys in the family, beating the boys and Brandi in Pop Five (love this game!), Christmas shopping on Black Friday and celebrating Bryan's first birthday with friends in KC (since it usually falls over Thanksgiving weekend), this Thanksgiving was just down-right perfect! If you don't know by now, Thanksgiving and Christmas are two of my MOST favorite holidays in the year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and is getting ready to decorate their homes and get in the holiday spirit!













No comments: