Thursday, December 17, 2009

Family: The Hansons.

Three words come to mind when you meet the Hanson family: bubbly, fun and ever so sweet. Right when I walked through the door, I felt welcomed by all three of them. Jen is super mom. She does everything with such ease and a positive attitude. Chris is full of smiles and a great personality. Together, they have the best bubbly personality, and that is a characteristic I truly love in people. It is no surprise that their sweet baby girl, Claire, is FULL of personality. I cannot begin to describe the fun Bryan and I had with her. She was full of smiles. Seriously, this baby was one VERY happy baby. I should mention she didn't cry or whine once. She just kept giggling, smiling and clapping her hands for over one hour, which is incredibly impressive for an almost one-year old.

I have to say my favorite part of our session was during her football pictures. Chris is a huge Nebraska fan, so he definitely wanted some pictures of his baby girl sporting her Nebraska apparel. You know how parents teach their little ones to do "so big"...well, "so big" turned into "touchdown" which I have to say is by far the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! The more we kept clapping and cheering her on to do "touchdown," the more excited and funny she would get. Claire, you are definitely one of my favorite babies I have photographed! Thank you for such a fun session.

Chris and Jen, I hope you love the photographs below, and have a blast with Claire as she turns the big one. She is quite the doll and ever so precious. She's definitely going to grow up to be one happy gal!














1 comment:

lisa said...

Awww! Love these! (and the Hansons!)