Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Family: The Lyeshchenkos.

I will admit it. I used to have a fear of this place as a photographer in the beginning. Union Station. It was indoors, the lighting was low and there were always so many people there. However, after a few sessions at Union Station, it is becoming one of my MOST favorite places to take pictures. I love that it has this urban yet old feel to it. Every time I hold my sessions there, I find new and neat places to take pictures. It does help that this month, Union Station is decked out in Christmas decorations in every corner.

While it was twenty degrees outside, the inside of Union Station was warm and cozy, just downright perfect for my family session with the Lyeshchenko family. I should start out by saying they are an adorable family. Dasha is gorgeous. I'm not kidding. She is about to have her baby, and she looks phenomenal. I should mention that she has the prettiest Russian accent as well. Bryan and I loved listening to her talk! She is one of those women who genuinely cares about the people she meets and her family. That is a trait to be proud of, in my opinion, as it will take her far in her life. Yuri is just full of energy. He has to be to be able to chase down Andrey, their precious two-year old boy. Yuri is the kind of husband who is happy and in love with his family. I could tell that easily in the hour I spent with him. He held Andrey every moment, chased him and kissed his wife at all times during our session. Not because he had to, but I knew he wanted to. Andrey is just plain precious. I don't know how to describe how cute he truly is. I was trying to get a shot of the three of them sitting down, when he jumps up and runs off into Bryan's lap, like Bryan was Santa Claus or something. Not only did he hop up into Bryan's lap, but he just sat there talking to him like Bryan was his best bud. I remembered exchanging a glance with Bryan, and we both knew our hearts were in a puddle at that moment!

Yuri and Dasha, I hope you enjoy your beautiful pictures. I loved each of them, and I had a wonderful time meeting all three of you. Treasure each moment with Andrey. He is one special boy!

Enjoy!












No comments: