Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family: The Eustons.

I'm sure I have mentioned this before, but most of my best gals come from BIG families. I am talking about four or more siblings. I have so much respect for their parents to raise such amazing kids with a family that large. Prior to meeting the Eustons, I knew I was going to have that same respect for Greg and Kim. As I approached the Euston family's home Sunday, I grew more and more excited to meet them. When I met Kim, I felt at ease right away. She welcomed Bryan and I into their home with grace and kindness. This is how Kim is-patient, graceful and has a good heart. You learn this in the first five minutes you meet her. Greg is much like Kim. He's her partner in life and raising their children. He jokes with her and laughs with her like best friends do. He does the same with all four of his children. Tyler and Cameron are forever given the role of protectors of their younger sisters, Kaitlyn and Ashley. (It's what you do as an older sibling but more so as the older brothers.) They are best friends aside from being brothers. Kaitlyn has a smile that lights up any room as well as my heart. Ashley, well Ashley is going to be a strong and confident woman when she grows up. I can just tell. Together, the Euston family has this special bond that is indescribable.

Greg and Kim, hope you love the sneak peaks. I think the world of your family as well as the both of you. Each of you have a beautiful heart!

Happy Wednesday!












No comments: