Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing All a Merry Christmas!

If you are like me, you are hoping and wishing for a White Christmas right about now. However, I am in St. Louis and as I look outside, it is still raining. I guess Mother Nature didn't get the memo that on Christmas Eve, we need snow, not rain. So I am hoping, wishing and praying, Mother Nature decides to change the weather up a little to give us gorgeous White Christmas this evening and tomorrow!

As Christmas is approaching, I can't help but think how our visit home has been quite spectacular from watching my little brother graduate from MU, seeing friends from high school, seeing our good friends from college, visiting with family, registering and wedding planning and of course relaxing and eating some yummy, home-cooked meals! I forgot my cord for one of my cameras, so I won't be able to put up "Shots from the Weekend," but definitely check back Monday. Being home for nine days has truly been the best!

Bryan and I wish all of our family, friends, clients and co-workers a very Merry Christmas! May your homes be blessed with love, delicious food, happiness and gratitude for all that God has given you this Christmas and may you continue to celebrate all of throughout the coming year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: