Monday, December 7, 2009

Shots from the Weekend.
















It was the weekend of firsts. The first time Bryan and I went to his work Christmas party as an engaged couple. The first time I played poker and actually did awesome (my brother would be so proud); I should add, I played with pennies, so I didn't win any money. The first time this year, we stayed in, wrapped some of our families and friends gifts and watched Christmas movies. The first time I used my macro lens to do the majority of my photo sessions than my other lens. Overall, the weekend was nothing short of amazing.

Hope everyone in Kansas City is ready for what the meteorologists and weather.com is calling for a 70% chance of snow! I for one am one excited gal.

Hope your weekend was wonderful as well and happy Monday!

P.S. Check back tomorrow and Wednesday as I have some CUTE kids debuting on this blog.





No comments: