Monday, January 4, 2010

Shots from the Weekend.
















The countdown has begun for starting school! Two weeks. Two weeks to enjoy reading, enjoy doing nothing at all sometimes, enjoy having fun with friends and family without a care in the world. I have truly enjoyed my six month vacation, and I am so thankful for having the opportunity to find myself and take control of my life over the past few months. I honestly could not be more thankful for everything God has done for me. I have said it before and will say it again, I am truly blessed.

With that said, this weekend was quite extraordinary. I had one of the BEST New Year's Eve, and it was the perfect way to start, what I think, will be one of the BEST years in my life. I spent this weekend ringing in the new year with wonderful friends and a live performance by some of my talented friends (Bryan even sang a song and he was AMAZING!), eating out at some delicious restaurants, being in good company of friends and my love, doing a newborn session for one of my past clients, finished registering at one of the stores we had started and reading/relaxing! I spent a lot of the weekend brainstorming some New Year's resolutions and here is what I came up with:

* Not to take everything so personally and let some things roll of my shoulders
* To have faith and pray more
* To not judge others and learn to look at their strengths rather than their flaws
* To stay optimistic even at the toughest of times
* To fight fair and to always stand up for myself
* To forgive and forget quicker (credit to my gal, Susie Phillips)
* To find more ways to volunteer and give back to the community
* To stay healthy
* To live life more spontaneously
* To live my motto to the fullest: Love.Laugh.Live
* To keep dreaming big

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, New Year's and has started living by their new year's resolutions! Here's to 2010...it is going to be one heck of an amazing year, and I for one, cannot wait to see what it has in store for Bryan and I!













No comments: