Monday, January 18, 2010

Shots from the Weekend.
















This weekend was nothing short of amazing. Why you might ask? Well I will tell you. Bryan and I are an aunt and uncle to a beautiful baby girl named Savannah as of last Thursday! We received calls from Bryan's mum, Thursday morning telling us Crystal, Bryan's sister-in-law, was in labor and at the hospital already. Seven hours later, Crystal and Brad were a mum and dad, and they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. So, after the big news of having a new baby girl in the family, Bryan and I packed our bags and headed out Friday evening to see the newest addition of the family in person.

Now, it's one thing to hear you are an aunt and uncle and to see pictures of your new niece on Facebook or through email. It's another thing to actually see her in person. I think I could have watched her sleep all day, ok who am I kidding, all week, month and year. She is THAT precious, and I am partial to her cuteness since she is my niece. If you are asking if I bought my camera equipment then you should already know the answer to that question. Of course!

After spending some time holding her, Crystal asked me to take a few pictures, so I did one better than that. I did an entire newborn session with her. Other than hanging out with Baby Savannah, Frank, Bryan's dad, Crystal and Brad, we got to squeeze a visit to my house to see my parents and brother, to my aunt and uncle's house for a delicious brunch and of course to Bryan's mum and step-dad's house to see both of them along with our other three-year old niece, Carley. As you can tell, my camera did not stop taking pictures after Savannah's newborn session. Liz, Bryan's mum, asked me to snap a few fun shots of Carley taking a bath. Did we have fun?! I can say that this weekend was just plain wonderful.

Hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend. Check back tomorrow for Baby Savannah's newborn session as it turned out ADORABLE!






No comments: