Monday, February 1, 2010

Sneak Peaks.

There are times when I ask myself why I am a photographer. I get up early, Bryan and I spend two hours driving and taking pictures for one session and I spend another two hours or so editing the session. Many don't realize the time and patience it takes to be a photographer. However, Saturday morning once again reinstated the reason I am a photographer. Because I absolutely LOVE being around people especially babies. Bryan and I spent almost six hours surrounding ourselves with babies. After we left each of our sessions that day, I couldn't help but smile. How can you not when all you spend your time with these little bundles of joy. I got to witness a LOT of smiles, some crying, some laughter, and all the other emotions in between. When I fell asleep that night, I could not help but think how lucky I am to be doing something that many would call "work" but I call "play."

Other than spending time with some cute babies on Saturday and editing their sessions, I spent the weekend reading for my classes, working on homework, furniture shopping with Bryan to get ideas for our new future home (I love Nebraska Furniture Mart), having a date night and of course relaxing when I could! This weekend was nothing short of fabulous.

Since I didn't take any pictures from the weekend, I will leave you with two sneak peaks of the sessions I did on Saturday. They turned out quite fabulous. For all my photography clients, I am trying out some new editing techniques. I have decided to use my new techniques and edit five of my favorite pictures from the session. Stay tuned this week for Daniella and Gabriella! They are so cute, you cannot help but smile!

Happy Monday!

No comments: