Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Babies and Kids: Baby Daniella.

Please meet Baby Daniella. Beautiful name, beautiful personality and beautiful smile. She is all around the most fun and friendliest baby I have yet to meet. You think I am joking...well I am not. Upon entering the home of the Johnsons, we were greeted by this adorable baby, who for the next hour and a half could not stop smiling for the life of us. Seriously. She was all smiles and full of personality. However, it is not a secret why.

Please meet Dean and Tricia. They are much like Daniella, full of beautiful personality and smiles. Spending the morning with these three put Bryan and I in the best mood for the rest of the day. How could you not feel happy after meeting the Johnsons? They are so welcoming, warm and joyful!

I just want to say again how amazing Daniella did for a seven-month baby. I don't think in the months I have been photographing have I met a baby who is full of smiles and just plain happy. Even when she was getting tired, she would still dance to the music and give us her big, beautiful smiles! When we left, Bryan said this was one of his favorite sessions to accompany me, and I completely understand why. My most favorite part of the session was when she was sitting by the window in her room (love that spot!). I could have taken pictures of her all day long up there (not to mention, the lighting was SO fun)!

Dean and Tricia, I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below. They turned out fantastic, but I have a feeling it has to do with a certain seven-month being amazing!












1 comment:

lisa said...

What a happy girl! Beautiful, Shefy!