Friday, February 12, 2010

Delicious Designs: Valentine's Day Style.

One word: Etsy. Have you heard of it? If not, hop over there RIGHT NOW. It is an art heaven. No, seriously. It can makes anyone who craves paper, photographs, jewelry or whatever else your heart desires, drool. For this week's edition of Delicious Designs, I thought I would feature some of my very favorite Valentine's masterpieces found through many talented artists on Etsy. Check it out!

Stationary by Affairaphernalia makes me hot inside. Very hot!

















The Chi Omega in me cannot help but post these fun stickers. I miss college and would have definitely used these cuties by Asammon!
















Is your mouth watering yet?! Mine sure is. Have It Confections is definitely something I want to have. Now please!























Obsessed with this necklace and its engraving by Laurel Denise.








This necklace makes me want to go to Italy. Like REAL BAD!








Her "Marry Me" masterpiece! What a cute way of remembering a very special moment in your life.























Le Papier has done it again with silhouettes. What a heartfelt image!









You can't get more creative than this adorable card Paperleaves has created. Perfect for your special someone.























Dear Schemata's shop, I love the colors. If this happened to show up at my door, it would make me a very happy gal. Thank you. Love. Shefy





















A fun, antique "Key to My Heart" necklace by Silkstone Design. Love the vintage look!























I hope everyone has a fantastic Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day weekend! Be sure to come back for a visit next week.

Happy Friday!

No comments: