Monday, February 8, 2010

Makes My Heart Bubble With Joy.

Do you ever take the time and just think about what makes you happy? You know the simple things that make you smile or laugh. Welcome to my next new segment..."Makes My Heart Bubble With Joy" I am not sure what came over me last week, but all of a sudden, I was inspired to blog more and come up with some new segments for my blog. I have one more new segment that will debut tomorrow. My new segment of "Makes My Heart Bubble With Joy" is replacing "Shots for the Weekend." Instead, I am going to show a few pictures of what makes me smile, makes me feel utter happiness and reflects who I am. I think this is a way of reminding myself as well as others that my motto of "Love.Laugh.Live" comes in the simplest of forms. Enjoy!

Happy Monday!





No comments: